YouCom Media Cookies Policy
Last updated: November 24, 2021
This Cookies Policy explains what Cookies are and how YouCom use them. You should read this policy so You can understand what type of cookies YouCom use, or the information YouCom collect using Cookies and how that information is used.
YouCom does not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies We use.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- YouCom (referred to as either “YouCom”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to YouCom Media Ltd, 100 Bishopsgate, Floors 18-19, London. EC2N 4AG. United Kingdom.
- Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to YouCom Media’s website, accessible from https://www.youcom.co.uk/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
YouCom use session Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: YouComPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and YouCom only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact YouCom:
- By mail: YouCom Media Ltd, 100 Bishopsgate, Floors 18-19, London. EC2N 4AG. United Kingdom